Kick-off the New Year with an unforgettable trip to Fajardo.
In much of the world, winter has already set in. It’s cold, rainy (maybe snowy), and grim. But your New Year’s Eve doesn’t have to be. This year, spend NYE 2019 in Fajardo! At our Puerto Rico resort, we’re offering a New Year’s special that holds nothing back. It includes:
- 8 days and 7 nights
- Breakfast every morning at the Sea View Café
- A movie night
- Hot cocoa and s’mores bar event
- New Year’s Eve dinner
- New Year’s Day Buffet at Bamboo Beach Pool
- Complimentary parking
- Daily access to Coco’s Park
- Valid December 26, 2019 – January 3, 2020
This special starts at just $544 per person. There’s never been a better time to visit!
Aside from this great deal, there are plenty of other reasons to visit Fajardo in the New Year. The Fajardo Inn has something for everyone.
1. Our inn really is a great destination for everything from romantic trips for two to family vacations, in part because there’s so much to do both on and off our property. Nearby, there’s hiking, biking, watersports, and beautiful beaches on which to sunbathe. On property you’ll find…
2. Coco’s Park. For families (and kids of all ages), Coco’s park at the Fajardo Inn features two pools, tennis courts, basketball, minigolf, and more. Here you can enjoy the activities or simply lounge by the pool.
3. Beautiful botanic gardens. Also, on our grounds are breathtaking botanic gardens that include a number of tropical plant and fruit species. Plus, the gardens are home to several endemic and migrating birds as well as other wildlife.
4. For bird lovers, Fajardo is an outstanding spot to birdwatch. Just a few miles from El Yunque National Park, at the Fajardo Inn, you can arrange for a sightseeing trip through the forest to glimpse Puerto Rico’s most loved avian species. Some birds you might see are Blue Heron, White Cheeked Pintail Ducks, Sandpipers, and more.
5. El Yunque National Forest is home to so many tropical flora and fauna, you’ll want to spend a full day searching for them all. At El Yunque, enjoy a hike with or without a guide. Swim in the waterfalls and have a snack in the picknick areas. Some species you can expect to find are frogs, mongoose, snakes, and more.
6. Vieques and Culebra. These less-traveled islands are just a quick ferry ride from Fajardo. They’re the perfect destination for those looking to spend time away from crowds. Read on the beach, enjoy a bike ride (one of the best ways to explore the islands), and take in the sights. There’s an especially scenic trail through the wildlife refuge on Vieques form which you’ll have panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea.
7. Dine at the best restaurants in Fajardo, The Starfish Restaurants and The Blue Iguana Bar and Grille. Both offer an excellent selection of menu items with a Caribbean flair.
8. San Juan. San Juan is just a short drive from Fajardo (about 45 minutes) and is home to lovely art museums, a number of seasonal events, the Bacardi rum factory, and more. It’s a great place to visit with large groups or a few close friends.
10. Bioluminescent Bay is one of six bays of its kind in the world. This is a must-not-miss for nature lovers and magic-seekers alike. You’ll need to visit with a guide but there are many companies you can tour with such as Pure Adventure, Island Kayaking Adventures, or Enchanted Island Eco-Tours.
We hope you’ll visit us for NYE 2019 in Fajardo, or at least visit us in the New Year. The Fajardo Inn is just minutes away from El Yunque National Forest, steps away from the beach, and a short drive to Old San Juan. So, visit us this winter! Find more ideas for your Puerto Rican vacation on our Packages and Tours pages.